A directional utility tool designed to unlock the full spectrum of freeride terrain.
The offspring of a one-night stand between two of Burton's most revered all-terrain boards, the Burton Skeleton Key has quickly become a staple in the quivers of our testers and team riders. From Japan-deep pow to Mount Baker's legendary banks, this uniquely hard-charging directional shape fuses camber with a slightly increased waist width that carves like a knife.
3-YEAR WARRANTY - SNOWBOARDS
All 2014 and newer Burton snowboards with The Channel mounting system (such as the one you are looking at here) are backed by a three-year warranty from date of purchase.
- Bend: Directional Camber
- Shape/Flex: Freeride Directional [10mm Taper] / Directional Flex
- Core: FSC™ Certified Super Fly II™ 700G Core with Dualzone™ EGD™,Squeezebox
- Fiberglass/Base: Triax™ / Sintered WFO
- The Channel®, Super Sap® Epoxy, Pro-Tip™, Infinite Ride™
- Personality: 3 - 6 (Happy Medium)
- Terrain Rating: PARK: 4, ALL MOUNTAIN: 8, POWDER: 7